1. To perform the Responsibilities of the fund-provider, and direct and advance the reform and reorganization of the state-owned enterprises (SOEs) under the authorization of the Provincial Government and in accordance with the ¡°Company Law of the People's Republic of China¡±, the ¡°Interim Regulations on Supervision and Administration of Enterprises¡¯ State-Owned Assets¡±, and other laws and administrative regulations; to supervise the value maintenance and appreciation of the state-owned assets under its supervision and administration; enhance the administration of the state-owned assets; to advance the construction of the modern enterprise system in SOEs, and perfect the structure of company administration; to push forward the strategic readjustment of the state-owned economic structure and layout.
2. To delegate the board of supervisors to some SOEs on behalf of the Provincial Government; to be responsible for the routine administrative work of the board of supervisors.
3. To appoint, dismiss and assess principals of enterprises according to legal procedures, and reward or punish them according to their operation performance; to establish the personnel selection and employment systems in line with the requirements of the socialist market economy system and the modern enterprise system; and perfect the encouraging and restraining systems to SOEs¡¯ operators.
4. Through statistics, auditing and the like, to supervise the value maintenance and appreciation of the state-owned assets under its supervision and administration; to establish and perfect index system of the value maintenance and appreciation of state-owned assets, formulate the assessment criterion, safeguard the rights and interests of the fund-provider of state-owned assets.
5. To draft the local rules, relevant regulations and systems, and inspect their implementation; to direct, according to law, the supervision and administration of state-owned assets in the province.
6. To undertake other matters and other tasks assigned by the CPC Anhui Provincial Committee and the Provincial Government.
Address: Xi¡¯an Mansion, No. 306, Tunxi Road, Hefei City (next to The Flyover Junction of Meitun)