News center
Leaders highlights
Culture & art
your position :anhuinews > english > Services  content
Residence Permit For Foreigner Students
2009-09-19 14:23 ¡¡ ¡¡

I . Documents required:

1. Official letter from the school/university (stating the basic information of applicant, reasons for applying, items and period of applying, etc), ¡°Enrollment Notice¡±, JW202 Form or JW201 Form;

2. Valid passport and visa (copy included);

3. Registration receipt of lodging from hotel or local police station (copy included);

4. Two recently taken 2-inch full-face color photograph (the background should be white)

5. For people¡¯s first applying for residence permit longer than one year should submit certification for health issued by the Zhejiang Entry-Exit Inspection And Quarantine Bureau; (applicants under the full age of 18 years are exempt)

6. Completed ¡°Visa or Residence Permit Application Form¡±. (*)

7. Others if necessary.

II.Time required: 5 working days

about us
Copyright © 2000-2007 anhuinews.com. All rights reserved.