E-mail lunthesis@163.com Phone 0551-65179860-203
Weather Forecast :

Electrocution Case Settled in Court

Pub Date:17-05-17 09:18 Source:China Daily

The family of a man who died from electric shock after his fishing rod touched a high-voltage cable on Sept 12 has been awarded 109,000 yuan ($15,800) in compensation by a power company in Lujiang . Guo Wei ' s family had filed a lawsuit against the company , asking for 520,000 yuan in compensation . Guo died when he was walking along on the bank of a reservoir and the fishing rod he was carrying struck an electric cable . The court said Guo was partly responsible for his death as he had failed to notice a warning sign about the dangers of electric cables in the area .

Editor:Rita

Related News
 
photo  >>
Mt. Huangshan Ushers in Summer Peak Season
Square Dancing Tournament Kicks off in Anhui
Video  >>
Chinese Xuanzhi paper: Part 1
Chinese Xuanzhi paper
People  >>
Woman of Steel - a Welder's Story
Legacy of Great Thinkers still Shapes Modern Culture
Weekly Review  >>
Contact Us
Copyright ©2000-2016 anhuinews.com All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.