What is Tourist Group Visa
1. The Tourist Group Visa is the one that issued to a tourist group organized by the travel agency which comprises at least five (5) members who must travel together both in and out of China
2. The Tourist Group Visa is evidenced on the Group Tourist Form instead of on the individual passport.
Documents to be included for application
1. Visa Notification from any head office of the China Travel Service (CTS), China International Travel Service(CITS), or China Youth Travel Service (CYTS), or Chinese National Tourist Bureau, or any Chinese provincial Tourist Bureau.
2. Completed Tourist Group Visa Form in triplicate. If there is any blank left on the name list, draw a straight line from the left corner down to the right corner in blue or black ink.
3. Original passports which have been arranged in an order which is consistent with that appearing on the Group Tourist Visa Form.
How to applyThe applicant must either come in person or entrust other person or a visa service / travel agent to apply on the behalf.
Processing time and Application fees1. $110 per person for American passport holders and $24 for non-American passport holders.
2. The regular processing time is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of $15 per person for 1 working day processing, or $10 per person for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.
3. Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Company Check or Cash. Personal checks are not acceptable. Please make the check or money order payable to Chinese Embassy.
Additional informationAny person suffering from mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.